- we offer prepaid program support (including periodic program updates) in the form of an Annual Support Agreement
- on-line problem solving - remote administration service, this technology is free of charge and its advantage is simplicity and security at the same time
- training or service intervention of our technician directly in your company premises
- development and customization of programs according to customer requirements
- data processing, data conversion, repair, database completion
- telephone consultancy and advice
- measurement of user parcels directly in the field and transferring the data to the program
- definition of user borders in the field
- application hosting
We provide the following services to our customers based on their requirements and needs:
Field service using off-road location equipment (GNSS device)
GNSS positioning devices in the field determine the borders and the used area of focused cultural works. These can then be compared with the declared area or the subsidized area (the area of LPIS blocks). The information obtained in this way is valuable for making the whole company more efficient.
By targeting and harmonizing the areas used, it is possible to avoid problems or sanctions in the control of subsidized areas by the PPA.
In the Skeagis information system, it is possible to view the surveyed areas as a layer in the map and then compare it with the cultural objects drawn as well as with the LPIS layer. Detected differences can be measured for subsequent better orientation in the field.
The single payment area shall be granted for the acreage of agricultural land used by the applicant , which is recorded in the land block and land block component (LPIS) register. The eligible agricultural area for granting the SAPS payment is agricultural land which:
- has been maintained in good agricultural condition. Good agricultural status shall be assessed on the basis of orthophotomaps used in the production of LPIS
- it has an area of at least 1 ha of agricultural land used for the submission of an application, consisting of continuous plots in a part of one crop (type of land), each continuous plot in a part of one crop has a minimum area of 0.3 ha. Where there are several continuous areas of different crops on the field, this shall be recorded in the application and the area used shall be indicated for each continuous area of one crop
- has clearly marked and delineated borders, unless naturally bounded. The area used by the applicant must be clearly defined in the field. The definition may be apparent from natural boundaries such as the road, or the border is defined by the type of land or crops; it is necessary to ensure a firm delimitation of the borders. Failure to comply with this condition affects the granting of direct payments
- in the case of hemp, it is sown with varieties of hemp eligible for direct payments
- is available to him on 31 May of the particular year
If the checks carried out reveal differences between the actual area of agricultural land cultivated by the applicant and the area declared in the application, the payment shall then be determined on the basis of the situation found and shall be adjusted as follows:
- for a difference of not less than three per cent or two hectares and not more than 20 per cent, the payment shall be reduced by twice the percentage of the difference found;
- for a difference of more than 20%, payment shall not be granted
It is clear from the previous points that it is necessary for each entity applying for aid to know precisely what land area it manages, whether it is part of the land which has been kept in good agricultural condition and kept in the land block and land block parts register. The only realistic way of obtaining the necessary information and avoiding the high risk of violating the conditions for granting support in agriculture is to use the possibility of mapping of the agriculturally used areas.
Demarcation of land borders
Company SKEAGIS, s.r.o. carried out a practical test of the different mapping options in order to assist the agricultural operators. The results of the test showed the need for objective mapping. Although entities applying for area support often use areas similar to those reported in applications, this often shows in the field with a several-meter shift compared to the data in LPIS. Thus, when interpreting government regulations precisely, they can use considerably less acreage in areas of LPIS than for which they were granted support and are exposed to a high risk of shortage of payments when inspected. This problem is all the more important because, without precise mapping, the user is not in a position to assess the extent to which the area managed by them corresponds to the areas listed in the LPIS register.
In order to prove the farmed acreage, it was confirmed that it is very important that all borders of the used plots are clearly and unambiguously marked in the field - stabilised. Such boundaries are consequently precisely mapped and manageable, and there is no doubt as to which area is actually used. The inspection will only measure the same areas which the user has pre-delineated and confirmed by their own accurate measurements.
A way to avoid unwanted surprises and to reduce the risk of not receiving payments is to ensure real orientation of the used areas using professional geodetic equipment by SKEAGIS s.r.o., s.r.o., whose results, incorporated directly into the Skeagis software, will allow a better evaluation of the real state compared to the state information system. Consequently, managers have the opportunity to make the right decisions.
Drone field services
Company SKEAGIS, s. r. o. offers, in cooperation with an external supplier, the possibility to obtain orthophotographs of farmed areas through drones. The use of this technology can ensure:
- regular monitoring of crops
- documents for damage assessment
- land surveying
- data for selective chemical protection
- procurement of quality orthophotographs
Application hosting is a way to make the connection to the SKEAGIS Server available to users to work with the program using Microsoft Remote Desktop Services technology.
Hosting customers also have the ability to access Skeagis using other devices (such as a mobile, tablet, PDA) running Windows, iOS, or Android, with an HTML5 compatible Internet browser.
We run application hosting on powerful, adequately sized branded servers that are powered by Intel® Xeon® multi-core processors. The manufacturer of our servers provides top-class service 24/7 with guaranteed repair time for the entire lifetime of the hardware. Hardware servers run 64-bit operating systems.
Why application hosting?
- we monitor applications 24 hours a day, proactively address issues before they grow into unbearable dimensions
- help optimise applications to minimise investment in computing resources
- provide encrypted space on our disk arrays where you can safely store data
- empower access to the devices is provided by IPSEC tunnel, SSH / RS232 console or IP KVM